Virtual Implementations are Easier Than You May Think
Long before the Covid-19 pandemic forced many companies into a remote workforce, GTreasury had already created processes to manage virtual implementations of our treasury management system. After project kick-off, most implementations are completed via remote workflows and regular virtual meetings.
In this webinar, Mathilde Sanson, GTreasury's Chief Client Officer, teamed up with David Wright, Director, Treasury Management at Simon Property Group to share discuss GTreasury's implementation process and the successes and challenges of Simon's recent implementation of GTreasury.
Mathilde Sanson, Chief Client Officer, GTreasury
- 30+ years experience in Client Services at B2B software companies
- Joined GTreasury in August 2019
- Heads a department of 50 covering three company functions: Implementation, Support and Enablement
David Wright, Director, Treasury Management, Simon Property Group
- 25+ years at SPG
- Held positions in Property Accounting, IT, Financial Operations, and Treasury
- Oversees a group of five within a 30-person department containing Treasury, Capital Markets, Real Estate Finance and Payment Services